Monday, October 3, 2011

Did you ever wonder why....and how?

Why did this happen to me? How was it possible and even more important....How do I get back to where I want to be?

How many times did you ask these questions in your life? You might find yourself in a situation right now where you wonder why and how?

Well, so have I......and so have all of us. Just recently I have received some insights that openend my eyes. I am going to share these with you over a period of time, a series of posts, and hope that you will join me. May you find something in some of them if not all of them and may you have the courage to apply these in your life in order to give them a chance.....to give yourself a chance!!

I am going to share these insights from a Believer in Christ Jesus approach. If this is not where you are in your life, I invite you to look at these insights from the truth they carry and for what they are in reality as well in your life.

The scary part is that Christians are the ones who struggle most with what I am about to share. I know, because I see it every day in my work and I was there myself.....so I cannot point the finger.....no one can!

Before we move on to Part 1 of the series, just a couple of questions. My invitation to you as you read this series is to be honest with yourself and to take your time. Read and make sure you grasped what you just read....that you took it in. Because we have this habbit to just glance over the questions and information that we do not like, that makes us uncomfortable and that makes us aware of areas in our life that need attention. We humans do not like to change!!!!! Much easier to point the finger or find excuses.....and believe me as you read through this series you will fill a bucket with all the excuses you come up with!

Q1: Are you truly happy.....or just okay?

Q2: Are you experiencing a part of your life that carries worries....uncertainty that troubles you?

Q3: Do you believe that God exists?

Q4: Do you pray and hope that He will help you?

Q5: Do you believe that the devil exists?

If you answered YES to Q2-5.....then read Part 1 and please feel free to contact me.


YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment